Spring is in full swing here in Ohio. The flowers are blooming, the temperatures are rising, and rainfall is, well, inevitable. As soon as warm weather approaches, you’ll find my family outdoors, on vacation, or spring cleaning our home. More often than not, this is a time to spend quality time together, taking in as much sunshine as we possibly can (fall and winter seem to hit us like a ton of bricks every year!). This is also a time for me to change up my skincare routine: Moisturizer takes a well-deserved break and SPF moves to the forefront of my vanity—not to mention, I usually cut back on makeup and I never forget my Go-Getter Day Serum in the morning.
This time of year reminds me of the major transition that takes place between the harsh conditions of winter into the thawing of spring. The changing seasons require a lot of transitions in my everyday life, too—from the products and skincare I use to the books I read, my cleaning habits and so much more. That’s why I’m linking all of my favorite things of spring below, including some must-read spring posts from our blog. Keep scrolling!
The top can’t-miss posts of spring
My Favorite Spring Things
- The Perfect Wrap One-Piece $95 – The wrap style of this stunner is universally-flattering, and the compression means everything will stay in place while you dive into adventure.
- The LightHouse Co. Consultation $100 – Tracey works magic on home interiors in need of organizing and deep cleaning. Schedule your first consultation to see what you need!
- PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 $58 – If you have a big family like mine, the pump on this is essential. It protects from UVA, UVB and IRA rays, plus it’s water- and sweat-resistant for 80 minutes.
- Stasher 7-Bag Starter Kit $92.99 – Dishwasher safe, microwave ready and freezer friendly—a reusable answer to school lunches and a waste-free solution to pretty much everything.
- AllTrails App (free!) – Whether you want a casual stroll or a trek to the summit, this app finds outdoor destinations near you, including parks, trails, skiing, lakes, off-roading and more.
- The Go-Getter Day Serum $65 – An ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid serum that visibly evens, smooths fine lines, and prevents signs of aging associated with pollution and sun damage.
- Slow: Simple Living for a Frantic World $23.91 – This book is about finding the freedom to be less perfect and taking time to enjoy the pure joys of life (just in time for spring).
- Spring Cleaning Cure (free!) – Although Apartment Therapy’s 10-day spring cleaning cure newsletter has just ended, you can access all of their past newsletters to DIY it here!
What are some of your favorite things for spring? Tell us in the comments below!